Data privacy statement
In the following data privacy statement of CARL FUHR GmbH & Co. KG we would like to inform you of the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data refer to individual details regarding personal and material relationships of a determined or determinable natural person. This concerns for instance names, addresses or other contact information such as telephone numbers or email addresses.
The following data are automatically transmitted by your web browser each time you visit our website:
- Date and time of the server query
- Name of the file accessed
- Quantity of transmitted data
- IP address
- Browser type and version as well as the operating system of the accessing computer
- URL of the referring website
These data are collected only for the purposes of data security as well as for optimising our website and error analysis. The data are not utilised in any other way, except for statistical purposes in which case always in an anonymous form. In particular, the data are not linked with personal data you disclose to us, nor are personal surf profiles or similar created.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data are only collected insofar as you disclose them to us, such as via our contact email address or upon registration in order to download our selection programme for emergency door fitting components. Personal data which you have disclosed to us are only processed for the purpose for which you have entrusted them to us. Without your permission, these data shall not be forwarded to third parties, unless we are legally obligated to do so, such as for the purpose of law enforcement.
Information regarding the security and confidentiality of personal data
We ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data through the fact that:
- we only process your personal data in order to satisfy your wish or concern, insofar as you disclose these data to us via our website or by means of email communication,
- our members of staff are committed to confidentiality obligations,
- our safety precautions suitably accord with the current state of the art,
- our systems are regularly checked for their security so that we are able to sustainably protect our stored data from any damages, loss and access,
- our external service providers are committed to adhere to Section 11 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act).
Please note that all information you disclose to us by email is not encrypted.
In the event of a technical problem regarding data processing, please contact our ICT department at: email@example.com
Right of information
You have the right to request information regarding the personal data stored about you and are able to request their correction, deletion or blocking in accordance with statutory regulations.
Information regarding the data protection officer
CARL FUHR GmbH & Co. KG has appointed an external data protection officer, Mr Arndt Halbach of GINDAT GmbH (Association for IT Standardisation and Data Protection), who can be reached via our data protection email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible party and service provider
The responsible party in the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act and simultaneously the service provider in the meaning of the Telemedia Act is:
CARL FUHR GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 2056 / 592 – 0
Fax: +49 2056 / 592 – 384